Friday, December 21, 2007

Do you like sugar?

Baby's Answer: Is there sugar in the stuff mommy had to drink yesterday? Then YES!

Yesterday I had my glucose tolerance test where they check sugar levels to rule out gestational diabetes. I had to drink a bottle of a very sugary orange drink. It was gross but manageable. Apparently someone did like it. The baby was moving and shaking the rest of the day and into the night. I don't suppose those two (or was it three?) cookies I ate in the evening helped to calm her down.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In the furture, you may want to try cheesecake and whipped cream with chocolate sauce. While it is try that I am a male, I do feel a lot of activity in my tummy after a few doses. Good Luck Girl!!!

Unknown said...

My 8:25 pm note shoud have read: In the future, you may want to try cheesecake and whipped cream with chocolate sauce. While it is true that I am a male, I do feel a lot of activity in my tummy after a few doses. Good Luck Girl!!!

Love, Uncle Jim

PS. Send your blog to my e-mail @ Ryanesq1@aol.com



Check out the progression of pregnancy pictures at the bottom of the page!