Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Third Trimester

I have finally entered the third trimester and as if on cue I have noticed some tasks are getting more difficult. Namely bending down. I've heard that pregnancy can sometimes cause clumsiness and I admit I seem to be dropping things a lot. So now before attempting to pick up whatever it is I dropped, I have to decide whether or not it's really worth making the trip down to the floor. If I happen to be at work, it's not uncommon to hear me ask one of the three year olds to pick something up for me. They're usually more than willing and besides, they're already half way to the floor. Putting on socks is more of a struggle too. I'm just glad I invested in all my slip-on shoes over the years.

27 weeks


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My God! You look so amazing! I feel like I haven't talked with you in ages and seeing this picture proves it. I hope that you have been feeling well..you look marvelous dahling!! See you in a few days!

love,
Lis

Unknown said...

Alyssa is right, you do look marvelous. What diet are you on?
Love,
Uncle Jimmy



Check out the progression of pregnancy pictures at the bottom of the page!