Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Yabba Dabba Doo!
The holidays have come and gone and what have I learned? I need to put my feet up at least for a little while each day. During our family Christmas on Waneta Lake I found myself on my feet a lot (usually hanging out around the island of food in the kitchen). After all the music and singing and the wrapping paper flying through the air, it was time to head next door and go to bed. So I put on my shoes (slip-on of course) and they were very tight. I thought at first that I had put on the wrong shoes by mistake. After looking through the pile of shoes I realized I did indeed have the right shoes. Uh oh. So after the quick but painful walk back I pulled off my socks and shoes and OH MY GOD Becky look at her feet! They were huge. We're talking Fred Flintstone feet. I was horrified. But what could I do? I downed some water and went to bed. Fortunately I woke to my normal feet. But believe me, I've had my feet up as much as I can since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment