Friday, October 1, 2010

What's in a name?

Ever since we found out we're having a boy, everyone has been asking us about names.  Honestly, we're stuck.  We've gone through names, but nothing is jumping out at us.  However, Molly has been coming up with a few of her own:

Charlie (I think this one was fed to her by Nana!)
Jake/Jakie (the little brother on Martha Speaks)
Caillou (from show of the same name)
Marshmallow (I believe this evolved from Martha)

I enjoy hearing the names Molly comes up with, but apparently she's getting tired of me asking her what we should name him.  Today she told me, "He doesn't have a name!"  Which is true for now.  I guess we'll all just have to wait until he arrives.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Not to sound like a broken record, but Thomas the Train has lots of traditional names for Molly to love (and a yellow Molly train). Of course, there's Rheneus and Skarloey...so maybe not.



Check out the progression of pregnancy pictures at the bottom of the page!