Monday, August 23, 2010
Third trimester
It's hard to believe I've already started my third trimester. This pregnancy seems to be going by so fast! Of course a lot of it has to do with running around with a 2 year old day in and day out. When I was pregnant with Molly I had a LOT more time to sit and think about things. This time, not so much. In fact, for the first few months I kind of "forgot" that I was pregnant. I mean, I knew I was but just didn't have time to daydream about it. Of course once we had the big ultrasound and found out we were having a boy, it became more real to me. It especially hit me once I started to feel him move around so much. And now there is no forgetting that I'm pregnant with my ever expanding belly and all the limitations that go along with it. While I know that things aren't necessarily going to slow down before this baby arrives, I do hope to take some time (perhaps after Molly goes to bed) to daydream a little more about things to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment