Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Raising the bar

Hearing so many stories from other parents, I had no idea what to expect when we brought Molly home from the hospital. Sure those first few weeks were tough, but that was pretty much due to the fact that Matt and I had no idea what we were really doing. It had nothing to do with what kind of baby Molly was. In fact, compared to what other parents have said, Molly is a very easy baby. So easy in fact that it is prompting people to ask us if we're ready to have another baby! I'm not sure why I'm surprised to hear that question already. It is yet another question in that long list of questions I talked about in one of my first blog posts. Anyway, I'm not falling for it. Yes, Molly is a wonderful baby - sleeping through the night, very content, rarely cries. But this does not guarantee what the next baby will be like. Molly has definitely raised the bar for our next child. So much so that anything less might be considered a problem child!

No comments:



Check out the progression of pregnancy pictures at the bottom of the page!