Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's been a busy holiday season and I realize that I have not updated here in a while. We had a great Christmas and New Year's. I could go on and on, but instead I'll show you all about it. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. And I've got a lot of them, so consider this a book!

Christmas Eve Eve at Waneta

Grandpa and Molly: This isn't Santa, right?



Molly's first present of the season



Uncle Dick let's Molly "try" the red wine


Molly and Nana


Molly loves her musical stage: A little diva?


Molly prefers Grandpa's beer


The entertainment



Christmas Even at Grandma and Grandpa Tiernan's



Excited to help Daddy pass out presents


Molly got the hang of opening presents quickly


Very interested in shredding the paper


Playing with the toy before it's fully opened!


Her first baby doll


Awww

Molly, Daddy and Mommy


The Day after Christmas morning (when we finally have time to open presents at home!)

Enjoying her stocking



Looking cool on her new scooter


2 comments:

Julie said...

And a happy new year to you! Love Molly's little Santa dress.

Amber said...

Molly lookes so happy! Ruby has the same site & ride and the same baby doll! How funny!



Check out the progression of pregnancy pictures at the bottom of the page!