Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too Much?

Looking around our house, it looks like we have been invaded by baby equipment. Some may ask if it's all necessary. I would guess not as I'm sure somewhere children and parents have survived without all of this. But from what I've been told, it sure is convenient to have. So what is it exactly that has taken over our already limited space? Let's see. We have the Pack-n-Play for daytime naps and changes in the living room. There's also the swing that has 6 different speeds along with a variety of music. And don't forget the bouncer that vibrates, lights up and plays music. I've been told this is nice to put the baby in right on top of the table while we have dinner. Temporarily the stroller, better known as the travel system, is parked in the dining room just waiting for the warm weather. And we haven't even set up the high chair yet. We wanted to set everything up early enough so Dudley could get used to the sights, sounds and motions of them all. So far so good.

So yes, Matt has been kept very busy putting all of it together. He has also put together the crib, glider/rocker with ottoman and the changing table. Fortunately, those are all upstairs in the nursery!

3 comments:

Matt Tiernan said...

Picture #1 is one for the archives. It's not often that you actually see me reading the directions!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love seeing Matt build himself into the crib. Watch out for the Legos! He may find himself having to grow his hair after constructing a Lego tower.

JD said...

Nice room...the hours are counting down now :)



Check out the progression of pregnancy pictures at the bottom of the page!