Friday, February 15, 2008

Gone Are the Days

Last week I was walking through the parking lot on my way into the Dr.'s office for another routine appointment. As I have done many times in the past, I tried to squeeze between two cars. I thought if I just turned sideways it would be fine. And it would have been if it weren't for those pesky side mirrors. I realized that at this point in pregnancy it just wasn't going to happen. So I backed up, walked around like I should have from the start and looked to see if anyone had witnessed this. Fortunately I didn't see anyone around.

So this got me thinking: What other things have temporarily gone the way of the dinosaur? At least I'm hoping they're only temporary. Here's just a sampling.

Gone are the days of:
  • tying my shoes while they are on my feet
  • walking upstairs without being winded
  • staying up past 9 without falling asleep in the chair
  • sleeping through the night comfortably
  • sneezing or coughing without fear of urinary repercussions
  • getting out of bed in less then 5 maneuvers
Mind you these are not complaints, just mere observations.

No comments:



Check out the progression of pregnancy pictures at the bottom of the page!