I noticed her doing it all of a sudden and wanted to figure out what it meant. I started to think that I must make that gesture and most likely when I asked a question. One question I know I ask a lot is, "Where's Dada?" And sure enough, as soon as I said that her hands went up! I love it.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Signs
We've been trying here and there to teach Molly some basic sign language. She's been doing the sign "all done" for a while. She's recently added the sign for "more" and tends to use it to mean "eat." Close enough. But she started doing something we never signed with her. At least not intentionally.


I noticed her doing it all of a sudden and wanted to figure out what it meant. I started to think that I must make that gesture and most likely when I asked a question. One question I know I ask a lot is, "Where's Dada?" And sure enough, as soon as I said that her hands went up! I love it.
I noticed her doing it all of a sudden and wanted to figure out what it meant. I started to think that I must make that gesture and most likely when I asked a question. One question I know I ask a lot is, "Where's Dada?" And sure enough, as soon as I said that her hands went up! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment